David Stanley Photography
Purchase Agreement Terms and Conditions
David Stanley Photography will arrange for the supply of photographic reproductions, and arrange delivery to customers who accept the following terms and conditions.
For the purpose of this agreement these terms have the following meanings:
'we, our' refers to David Stanley Photography;
'you' means the purchaser or buyer entering into this purchase contract;
'goods' means the works of art including prints, photographs and associated items supplied through this agreement as a complete order; and
'reproduction' means a photograph, print or other item, produced by David Stanley Photography.
1. Copyright for the original work of art remains with the artist David Stanley. You may not reproduce the work in any form without a written licence from the copyright holder.
2. Prices are calculated to include the price of reproduction plus a charge for delivery based on the size of the work, its weight, and the delivery destination.
3. We reserve the right to make adjustments to goods and their prices to take into account any changes from our suppliers, any imposition of new taxes or duties or if there is an error or omission in the price published on our web site. In this instance we will inform you of the correct price and ask you to confirm the order.
4. All goods have been fairly described, however all works of art are individually created so texture and colour may vary.
5. The colours you see on screen will depend on your computer's monitor settings. Consequently there may be some difference between the goods you receive and the image on your screen.
6. You have the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund if you contact us within 48 hours of placing an order.
7. Goods will normally be delivered within 28 days, but we will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods within this time or at all.
8. We will insure the goods for the full value of the order up to the time delivery is accepted at the specified delivery address.
9. You must warrant to David Stanley Photography that you are resident in, and accessing the David Stanley Photography website from, the country of billing and delivery.
10. Should the goods arrive damaged you must inform us in writing within 7 days of receipt. We will arrange collection of the goods, and either replace the order if available, or refund any money paid for the goods. If we are not informed within 7 days we shall have no liability for the goods alleged to be damaged.
11. We operate a returns policy. If you are not satisfied with your work of art you must inform us within 7 days of receipt and return the goods securely packaged (at your own expense) within 14 days of receipt. A full refund will then be issued provided the goods are returned in their original condition (including packaging).
12. Irrespective of any materials or instructions relating to framing that we may provide, we have taken all reasonable care, and accept no responsibility for any damage to a person or property arising from the hanging and display of the goods we supply.
13. As soon as the goods are delivered you are responsible for their care and conservation, including ensuring that the appropriate heating and lighting conditions are provided.
14. As a customer you will be liable for any import duty fees or taxes arising from deliveries outside the EC. David Stanley Photography will not be liable for any delays caused by non-payment.
15. Our liability save in the case of death or personal injury in this contract is limited to the purchase price of the goods, and we are not liable for indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss of data, profit, revenue, income or business, however caused, even if foreseeable.
16. At our discretion and without assigning a reason, we may refuse or delay serving an order. To assist with any queries relating to any order please ensure that your correct contact details are provided.
17. You confirm that you are over 18 years of age, and legally capable of entering into this agreement.
18. We will not be liable for any delay in providing goods caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
19. All notices and communication should be with firstname.lastname@example.org
20. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these conditions of use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reasons, that condition shall be deemed not to form part of this agreement and the enforceability of the remainder of this agreement shall not be affected.